ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 2, Issue 3, 2005, Pages 85-88
Izet Masic1, Ahmed Novo1, Zlatan Masic2
1Medical Faculty, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
2Technical University of Vienna, Austria
Learning from the distance in medical education at university of Sarajevo
Distance learning or learning from the distance represents the educational technique which occupies significant place in the actual medical education of the health care professionals abroad, especially in postgraduate and continuous medical education. With two projects in this area Possibilities of introduction of Distance Learning in Medical Curriculum and Introduction and Implementation of Distance Learning in Medicine, the Cathedras for Medical Informatics, Medical faculty, University of Sarajevo and Tuzla have made tremendous progress in education of undergraduate students and medical professional in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Also, this paper gives recommendation for sustainable Distance Learning and really lifelong educational process.
Education, Medical Informatics, Distance Learning
1. Masic I., Ridjanovic Z. Medicinska informatika, knjiga 2. Avicena, Sarajevo, 2000, 176–90.
2. Masic I., Pasic E., Pandza H., Kudumovic M. Ten years of Medical Informatics education experience at the Faculty of medicine in Sarajevo. In R. Baud et al. Proceedings of MIE2003., IOS Press, Amsterdam, 2003, 750–5.
3. Ramic-Catak A., Masic I. Distance learning – ucenje s distance u medicinskoj edukaciji. AIM, 2002, 10(2), 6336.
4. Masic I, Bilalovic N., Karcic S., Kudumovic M., Pasic E. Telemedicine and telematic in B&H in the war and Post war Times. European Journal of Medical Research, 2002, 7(supl.1), 47.
5. Masic I., Ramic-Catak A., Kudumovic M., Pasic E. Distance learning in the medical education in B&H. E-Health & Education Proceedings, Zagreb, 2002, 17.
6. Masic I., Kudumovic M., Pasic E. Deset godina edukacije iz Medicinske informatike na Medicinskom fakultetu u Sarajevu. Med Arh, 2002, 56(4), 233–9.
7. Jakupovic S. Uloga UTICA u realizaciji projekta teleedukacije na Univerzitetu u Sarajevu. Acta Informatica Medica, 2002, 10(3–4), 153.
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2005_3/16.pdf