ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 10, Issue 11, 2014, Pages 112–115
O. P. Pakholchuk
Zaporizhja State Medical University, Ukraine
Methodical features of information and communication technologies use in medical student knowledge formation
Purpose. Shift to the "open system" of the education require application of the new technologies, informatization of the education. That will allow to optimize study process, to increase education effectiveness, to solve partially problems that exist.
Aim of the study. To indicate and study pedagogical approaches of the information and communication technologies (ICT), to improve methodology of their implementation, to propose didactical approaches.
Methods. Theoretical analysis and review of the psychological, pedagogical literature, legislative and methodical literature, thesis, survey, self-certification, expert assessment.
Results. For the aim realization conditions and ways of the variety of the education of the medical students were indicated taking into account information technologies. Further perspectives of the ICT introduction into educational process indicated.
Information and communication technologies, Information and communication environment, Open system of education, Multimedia technologies
1. Bykov V. Yu. Modeli orhanizatsiynyh system vidkrytoyi osvity [Models of organizational systems of the open education]. K. Ataka Publ., 2008, 684 p.
2. Simonova I. N. Study of the ICT- competency of the technical university students as component of the formation of the ecological knowledge and skills. Fundamentalnye issledovaniya [Fundamental researches], 2013, iss. 10 (Part 8), pp. 1814-1817.
3. Simonova I. N. The role of information and communication technologies in formation of the new informative and ecology environment of the technical college. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of the science and education], 2014, iss. 1, Electronic resource: www.science-education.ru/115-11402
4. Stavytska I. V. Information and communication technologies in education. Electronic resource: http://confesp.fl.kpi.ua/node/1103
5. Cherednichenko G. A., Shapran L. Yu., Kunytsya L. I. Multimedia technologies in the process of the teaching of the "foreign language" discipline in the high technical educational institutions. Naukovi zapysky. Seriya: Pedahohika [Scientific Notes. Series: Pedagogy], V. Hnatiuk Ternopil National Pedagogical University, 2011, iss. 4, pp. 134–138.
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2014_11/18.pdf
Ukrainian Association for Computer Medicine
Department of Clinical Informatics and Information Technologies in Health Management of KhMAPE (joined to ESIPE of KhNMU at the end of 2022 after merging with the Department of Social Medicine, Management and Business in Health Care)
Educational and Scientific Institute of Postgraduate Education ( ESIPE KhNMU) (Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education joined ESIPE KhNMU at the end of 2022)