ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 11, Issue 12, 2015, Pages 69–72
N. N. Veligotsky, A. V. Gorbulich, N. N. Skaliy, S. A. Pavlichenko
Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine
Using a system of the bile ducts pressure monitoring for the diagnosis of biliary obstruction
Introduction. In order to control biliary obstruction it was used different research methods (ultrasound, spiral CT, MRI, ERCP). All of them can give inaccurate information. Diagnosis of functional disorders of patency associated with a dysfunction of the sphincter of Oddi is particular difficulty.
Purpose. The development of quantitative monitoring methods in the diagnosis of biliary obstruction.
Materials and methods. To study the terrain it was developed technique of pressure monitoring in the bile ducts system with data transmission over the wireless link to the processing of data on the device with the operating system Android, which allows patient mobility.
Results. Application of techniques allowed to diagnose patency whuch is not installed by other methods, that suggests the possibility of its use for clinical diagnosis.
Pressure monitoring, Biliary obstruction
1. Galperin E. I., Vetshev P. S. Rukovodstvo po chirurgii schelchnich putey 2-e isdanie [Guidelines for surgery of the biliary tract.] 2nd ed. Moscow, Publishing house Vidar-M, 2009, 568 p.
2. Shalimov A. A. Chirurgia pecheni i shelchivuvodaychich putey [Surgery of liver and biliary tract]. Kiev, Health Publ., 1993, 512 p.
3. Dasari B. V., Tan C. J., Gurusamy K. S. et al. Surgical versus endoscopic treatment of bile duct stones. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev., 2013, vol. 9, CD003327.
4. Gurusamy K. S., Giljaca V., Takwoingi Y. et al. Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography versus intraoperative cholangiography for diagnosis of common bile duct stones. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev., 2015, vol. 2, CD010339.
5. Wong H. P., Chiu Y. L., Shiu B. H., Ho L. C. Preoperative MRCP to detect choledocholithiasis in acute calculous cholecystitis. J. of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Sciences, 2012, vol. 19, iss. 4, pp. 458–464.
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2015_12/12.pdf