Inventory reference ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 11, Issue 12, 2015, Pages 98–105
Author(s) V.A. Lishchuk
Problem Commission "Medical and Biological Informatics and Cybernetics" RAMSc
Problem Commission "Fundamental principles of personal and public health" RAMSc.
Laboratory of mathematical modeling and monitoring, Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery named after A.N. Bakuleva, Moscow.
Article title The industry and culture of health from informatization systems to the intellectual technologies
Introduction. The social and economic structure "The industry and culture of health" which now forces out the post-industrial economic way, leans on the new purpose of economy development and all society - preservation and improvement of public and personal health. It does by the leading way of production creativity, the labor instruments defining success the intellectual technologies. Supply and demand are characterized by material redundancy and deficiency of spiritual benefits. The labor productivity is more and more caused by ability to innovations. For the state with the "Perestroika" crisis afterwards, refusal of tactics of "leaving from a raw needle to competitive economy" with simultaneous transition to strategy of development of the newcoming social and economic reality - the industries and cultures of health – is fatal.
Formulation of the problem. Understanding and support by the citizens, business, state, government the industry of health, predetermines the technology and ensuring citizens viability techniques, their intellectual and emotional health, so - their abilities to innovations, as to fundamentals of modern economy.
Results. This change, from market economy to the Industry and culture of health, is global alternative to "leadership with a support on armed forces". Already today the intellectual innovations include the real techniques and technologies of balancing the vegetative systems by CNS, of organization the coordination of claims and abilities, noosphere networks of knowledge exchange and abilities on ensuring health, a stop of aging and support of creative longevity, and also the mastering practicians of the advancing regeneration, uncontrollable and purposeful meditation is especially important for support of personal viability.
Keywords economic structure, industry of health, information and intellectual technologies, viability, balancing of vegetative systems, coordination of claims and abilities, noosphere, global development.
1. Kheyne Pol. Ekonomicheskiy obraz myshleniya [The economic way of thinking], M., Delo Publ., 704 p. (in Russ.)
2. Bell D. Gryadushchee postindustrialnoe obshchestvo [The coming post-industrial society]. M., Akademiya Publ., 1999. (in Russ.)
3. Toffler E. Tretya volna [Third wave]. M., AST Publ., 2004. (in Russ.)
4. Akaev A. Klyuchevoy element strategii modernizatsii ekonomiki Rossii v XXI veke — formirovanie NBIC-konvergentnoy promyshlennosti [A key element of the strategy of modernization of the Russian economy in the twenty-first century — the formation NBIC-converged industry]. Moskovskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet im. M. V. Lomonosova, 2013, 18 slayd, 900igr.net. s.18. (in Russ.)
5. Lishchuk V. A. Zdorove — nashe bogatstvo [Health — our wealth]. Pravda [Truth], iss. 255 (25242), 1987, 12.9.87. (in Russ.)
6. Lishchuk V. A. Strategiya zdorovya [Health strategy]. M., 1992, 13 p. (in Russ.)
7. Lishchuk V. A. Budushchee Rossii. Vybor strategii gosudarstvennogo upravleniya [The future of Russia. Choosing a strategy of public administration]. M., 2000, 118 p. (in Russ.)
8. Lishchuk V. A. Strategiya dukhovnogo zdorovya. Obsuzhdenie k vyboram dumy i prezidenta Rossii [Strategy spiritual health. Talk to the election of the Duma and the President of Russia]. M., Nauchnyy mir Publ., 2007, 88 p. (in Russ.)
9. Lishchuk V. A. Nauchnye osnovy zdorovya [Scientific basis for health]. Vestnik RAMN [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences], 1994, iss. 4, pp. 55–59. (in Russ.)
10. Gundarov I. A. Probuzhdenie: puti preodoleniya demograficheskoy katastrofy v Rossii [Awakening: the way to overcome the demographic catastrophe in Russia]. M., Belovode Publ., 2001, 352 p. (in Russ.)
11. Krutko V. N., Slavin M. B., Smirnova T. M. Matematicheskie osnovaniya gerontologii [Mathematical foundations of gerontology]. Pod. red. V. N. Krutko. M., URSS Publ., 2002, 384 p. (in Russ.)
12. Krutko V. N., Dontsov V. I. Sistemnye mekhanizmy i modeli stareniya [System mechanisms and models of aging]. M., LKI Publ., 2008, 336 p. (in Russ.)
13. Lishchuk V. A. Strategiya sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossii. Problemnaya komissiya "Fundamentalnye osnovy lichnogo i obshchestvennogo zdorovya" RAMN [Strategy for Socio-Economic Development of Russia. Problem Commission "Fundamental principles of personal and public health" of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences]. M., 2012, 10 p. (in Russ.)
14. Lishchuk V. A., Mostkova Ye. V. Tekhnologiya uluchsheniya lichnogo zdorovya [Technology to improve personal health]. Pod red. V. I. Pokrovskogo. M., Meditsina Publ., 1999, 320 p. (in Russ.)
15. Lishchuk V. A. Zhiznesposobnost: printsipy upravleniya reparatsiey [Viability: management principles reparation]. Valeologiya [Valeology], 2002, iss. 1, pp. 23–31. (in Russ.)
16. Lishchuk V. A., Mostkova Ye. V. Stvolovye kletki: issledovaniya i praktika [Stem cells: research and practice]. Valeologiya [Valeology]. 2003, iss. 2, pp. 4–16. (in Russ.)
17. Bokeriya L. A., Lishchuk V. A., Gazizova D. Sh., Sazykina L. V., Sobolev A. V., Makhmudova A. N., Nedzhepov M. B., Drakina O. V. Kontseptsiya regulyatsii serdechno-sosudistoy sistemy — ot upravleniya funktsiyami k soglasovaniyu vozmozhnostey. Chasti 1–6. [The concept of the regulation of the cardiovascular system – from the control functions to align opportunities. Parts 1-6.] Klinicheskaya fiziologiya krovoobrashcheniya [Clinical physiology of blood circulation]. 2009–2013, iss. 1–4, pp. 1–34. (in Russ.)
18. Lishchuk V. A. Razum chelovechestva — novyy fenomen chelovecheskoy tsivilizatsii. Ekologiya, meditsina i radioelektronika [The mind of humanity — a new phenomenon in human civilization. Ecology, medicine and electronics]. M., Radio i svyaz Publ., 1991, pp. 6–27. (in Russ.)
19. Lishchuk V. Nootekhnicheskie sistemy. Sbornik "Polnyy vpered" [Nootehnicheskie system. The collection "Full speed ahead"], SPb., 1999, pp. 112–120. (in Russ.)
20. Lishchuk V. A., Kalin S. V., Shevchenko G. V., Gazizova D. Sh. i dr. Strategiya informatizatsii meditsiny. 17 printsipov i resheniy [Informatization strategy medicine. 17 principles and decisions]. M., Moment Publ., 2012, 524 p. (in Russ.)
21. Sevrus E. Entsiklopediya aforizmov: V mire mudryh mysley. [Encyclopedia of aphorisms: In the world of wise thoughts]. M., LTD ACT Publ., 2001. (in Russ.)
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2015_12/17.pdf