Inventory reference ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 12, Issue 13, 2017, Pages 119–123
Author(s) O. Strakhova1, А. Ryzhov1, N. Volokh2, O. Cherepok2
Institution(s) Zaporizhja State Medical University 1Chair of Medical and Pharmaceutical Informatics, 2Chair of Physical Rehabilitation, Sport Medicine, Physical Education and Health
Article title Correlation between electrocutaneous characteristics of skin microzones and blood clinical and biochemical analysis parameters.
Introduction. According to the theory of functional systems, all parts of the body are in close multi-level communication, mutually affecting each other. Skin is the largest external organ to which non-invasive methods of determining the parameters of a functional state can be applied.
Goal. To determine the degree of connection between the parameters of the clinical analysis of human blood and its electrocutaneous characteristics of some skin areas located on the wrists and ankles in the so-called acupuncture "source points".
Results. Correlations between the parameters of microzones and the indices of the functional state of the human body, determined on the basis of a blood test, are revealed.
Conclusions. The presence of a statistically significant correlation between certain blood parameters of the study participants, anthropometric indices and electrical conductivity of cutaneous microzones, corresponding to the so-called "source points" known from the theory of acupuncture, was established.
Keywords electrocutaneous characteristics, blood analysis, anthropometry, correlation, functional state.
1. Nakatani Y., Yamashyta K. Ryodoraku Akupuncture. Japan. Tokyo. 1977. 120 p.
2. Nechushkin A. I., Haydamakyna A.M. Metod standartnoho vehetatyvnoho testu TSITO (SVT-TSITO). [Standard vegetative test method (CITO)] Svidotstvo pro reyestratsiyu MZSRSR N108/30, 27.05.77, Moscow, 1977. (In Ukr.).
3. Portnov F. H. Elektropunkturnaya reﬂeksoterapyya [Electropunktural refleksotherapy]. Ryha, Zynatne, 1982, 311 p. (in Russ.)
4. Strakhova O. P., Ryzhov O. A. Dopovnennya do sposobu vymiru elektroshkirnykh kharakterystyk korporal’nykh mikrozon na tili lyudyny (analoh metoda Y. Nakatani). [Addition to the method of measuring the human-like characteristics of the corporal microzones on the human body (analogous to the method of J. Nakatani)]. Information letter Iss. 238-2015. (In Ukr)
5. Strakhova O. P., Ryzhov O. A. Dopovnennya do sposobu diahnostuvannya za danymy vymiryuvannya elektroshkirnykh kharakterystyk korporal’nykh mikrozon na tili lyudyny za metodom Nakatani [Supplement to the method of diagnostics according to the data of measurement of the electro corpuscular characteristics of the corpus microzone on the human body by the Nakatani method]. Information letter Iss. 237-2015 (In Ukr.)
6. Sudakov K. V. Functional systems: principles of dynamic organization, postulates of general theory. Patol. fyzyol. i ekspery. terapiya. [Patological physiology and Experimental therapy]. 1988. iss. 4. pp. 10–22. (In Russ.)
7. Lyudyna. Navch. posibnyk z anatomiyi ta fiziolohiyi. [Human. Handbook by anatomy and physiology]. L’viv, 2002, 240 p.
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2017_13/006.pdf