ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 14, Issue 15, 2019, Pages 113-122
V. V. Kalnysh
Institute for Occupational Health of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kiev
Information aspects of professional longevity
Introduction. The technological breakthrough observed in modern society has led to a significant complication of professional activities associated with a huge increase in the information load on working specialists. Therefore, it is now advisable to develop a problem associated with the manifestations of a person's individual resistance to information stress, especially in extreme conditions of activity. The state of increased psychoemotional stress arising under these conditions increases the likelihood of the operator losing his ability to solve the problem while intensifying the information load, making rational decisions at the required pace, and taking into account the specific features of information perception and processing while increasing the risk of erroneous actions.
Objective: to establish the peculiarities of the action of high information loads and the high emotional stress formed on this basis in the process of professional adaptation of an employee, whose activities are carried out in conditions with increased danger, to ensure maintenance of his high performance and professional longevity.
Results and discussion. The analysis of factors affecting the level of information load on a working person is carried out. Three directions of the formation of the information load, the level of which affects the quality of professional adaptation, are considered. Possible reasons for changing the information load during the implementation of a person's professional activity are discussed. The question is raised about the need to assess and predict the level and degree of impact of occupational load on the human body.
Conclusions. An approach is proposed that states the influence of a number of external factors of the working environment, in particular, the information load, on the level of professional adaptation of a working specialist. The factors contributing to the narrowing of the norm of professional adaptation are established. It is shown that the corridor of professional suitability of a working specialist should always be wider than the norm of professional adaptation. A list of measures to assess the level of psychophysiological professional adaptation is proposed, the use of which will help to maintain working capacity and predict the professional longevity of a working specialist.
Information load, Operator, Professional adaptation, Professional selection, Functional state assessment, Emotional stress
1. Anokhin P. K. The mental form of reflection of reality. Leninist theory of reflection and modernity. Sofia, Nauka i iskusstvo Publ., 1969. pp. 109–139. (In Russ.).
2. Geodakyan V. A. The evolutionary theory of sex. Priroda [Nature], 1991, no. 8, рр. 60–69. (In Russ.).
3. Yena T. A., Kalnysh V. V. Professionally important qualities of power systems dispatchers. Ukrayins'kyy zhurnal z problem medytsyny pratsi [Ukrainian J. of Occupational Health], 2010, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 11–20. (In Ukr.).
4. Yermakov K. S. Problems of improving personnel policy of civil aviation. Nauchnyy vestnik MGTU GA, [Scientific Bulletin of MSTU GA], 2015, no. 217, pp. 128–133. (In Russ.).
5. Kalnysh V. V., Navakatikyan A. O. Features of mental performance in operators of thermal power plants. Zh. Meditsina truda i promyshlennaya yekologiya [J. Occupational Medicine and Industrial Ecology], 2000, no. 2, pp. 39–44. (In Russ.).
6. Kalnysh V. V., Nagornaya A. M. Age-related features of the transformation of the sexual balance of the mortality rate and psychoemotional stress. Ukrayina. Zdorov'ya natsiyi [Ukraine. Health of the nation], 2011, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. (In Russ.).
7. Korogodin V. I., Korogodina V. L. Informatsiya kak osnova zhizni [Information as the basis of life], Dubna, Feniks Publ., 2000, 208 p. (In Russ.).
8. Krivoshchekov S. G., Leutin V. P., Divert V. E., Divert G. M., Platonov YA. G., Kovtun L. T., Komlyagina T. G., Mozolevskaya N. V. Systemic mechanisms of adaptation and compensation. Byulleten' SO RAMN [Bulletin SB RAMS], 2004, vol. 112, no. 2, pp. 148–153. (In Russ.).
9. Kruk V. M., Fedotov A. YU. Sistemno-situativnyy analiz v prakticheskoy deyatel'nosti dolzhnostnykh lits psikhologicheskoy sluzhby [System-situational analysis in the practical activities of officials of the psychological service], M., NUK IU MGTU named after N. E. Bauman, 2016. 120 p. (In Russ.).
10. Leshchenko YA. A. Krizis v obshchestvennom zdorov'ye i sotsial'no-demograficheskom razvitii: glavnyye proyavleniya, prichiny, usloviya preodoleniya [The crisis in public health and socio-demographic development: the main manifestations, causes, conditions for overcoming]. Irkutsk, RIO Scientific Center RVH VSNTS SB RAMS, 2006, 276 p. (In Russ.).
11. Mitin I. N., Shcheblanov V. YU. Assessment of the psychophysiological characteristics of accident-free activity of drivers. Zh. Meditsina katastrof [J. Disaster Medicine], 2012, vol. 77, h. Meditsina katastrof [J. Disaster Medicine], 2012, vol. 77, h. Meditsina katastrof no. 1, pp. 45–48. (In Russ.).
12. Neumann J., Morgenstern O. Teoriya igr i ekonomicheskoye povedeniye [Game theory and economic behavior]. M., Nauka Publ., 1970. 707 p. (In Russ.).
13. Ryutina L. N., Parfenov S. P., Rogozinskaya A. L. Methodological foundations of the concept of professional longevity. European research: innovation in science, education and technology. Moscow, December 14–15, 2017. Proc. of articles based on materials of the XXIV Intern. Sci. and practical conf. 2017. M., Problemy nauki Publ., pp. 58–62. (In Russ.).
14. Savel'yev S. V. Nishcheta mozga [Poverty of the brain]. M., VEDI. Publ., 2014. 192 p. (In Russ.).
15. Sobol'nikov V. V., Irgit V. V. The problem of individual stability of the operator to information stress in risk conditions. Zn. Professional'noye obrazovaniye v sovremennom mire [J. Professional education in the modern world], 2018, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 1940–1951. (In Russ.).
16. Strelenko A. A., Lollini S. V., Petashova YU. L. To the problem of stress resistance and professional longevity of flight specialists. Zh. Psikhologiya [J. Psychology], 2018, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 78–82. (In Russ.).
17. Sudakov K. V. Systemic mechanisms of mental activity. Zh. nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S. S. Korsakova [J. Neurol. and Psychiatry named after S. S. Korsakov], 2010, no. 2, iss. 110, pp. 4–14. (In Russ.).
18. Fokeyev M. A., Ruzhanskaya L. S. Russian Civil Aviation Industry: Personnel Problems and Solutions. Materialy XII Mezhdunar. Konfer. "Rossiyskiye regiony v fokuse peremen" [Proc. XII Intern. Conf. "Russian Regions in the Focus of Changes"], pp. 553–563. (In Russ.).
19. Schmalhausen I. I. Variability and change of adaptive norms in the process of evolution. Zh. obshchey biologii [J. of General Biology], 1940, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 509–528. (In Russ.).
20. Kalnysh V., Nahorna A. Psychoemotional strain and phenomenon of "men and women mortality ratio" in the age aspect. J. of Ecology and Health, 2011, no. 5, pp. 230–236.
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2019_15/010.pdf