Inventory reference ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 11, Issue 12, 2015, Pages 12–18
Author(s) G. O. Slabkiy1, М. А. Znamenska2
Institution(s) 1Uzhgorod National University, Uzhgorod, Ukraine 2SI "Ukrainian Institute of Strategic Researches of the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine", Kyiv
Article title Informational technologies in the system of communications in healthcare
Introduction. Communications in health service influence considerably timely and effective decisions at every level of governmental management in health service system, attitude of population both to personal health and to the system of medical aid, indices of health service institutions activity.
Materials and methods. To achieve the goal of study the following materials and methods were used: bybliosemantic, structural-and-logical analysis and conceptual modeling. Systemic method composed the base of study.
The object of the study is to work out and present conceptual approaches to the use of informational technologies in the system of communications in health service.
Study results. The sources, content and planned terms of sending information to resource center are presented according to the results of study. Information should be sent to resource center from all the levels of management and organization of medical aid. Information is sent to resource center via informational electronic system and accumulated on main server of resource center. Informational system gives opportunity to concentrate and analyze complex, detailed, proved information on the problems of health service and present analytical and statistic indices to the users. The model of accounting and accumulating information via creation of corresponding reference books is the integral part of informational electronic system. To be presented to users information accumulated should be grouped according to the levels of communicative influence, statistic and analytical processing. Informational system is composed of local networks and main terminal to which information is sent for generalization, analysis and presenting to users. Main terminal is located in resource center. The system is open. Confidential information is not used.
Conclusion. Informational electronic system of resource center of the system of communications in health service proposed gives opportunities to collect, account, analyze and provide the participants of the process of communications depending on the level of communicative influence with complex, timely and full information on the problems of medical-and-demographic situation and organization of medical aid to population and actual questions of its reforming in automatic regime.
Keywords Health service; Communications; Informational technologies.
1. Kryvenko Ye. M., Dyachuk D. D., Znamenska M. A. Rozvytok informatsiynogo zabezpechennya sfery ohorony zdorov’ya [Development of information support of healthcare]. Mizhgaluzeva kompleksna prohrama "Zdorov’ya natsiyi" na 2002–2011 rr. [Interindustry complex program "Health of the Nation" for 2002-2011], Kyiv, 2013. pp. 248-254. (In Ukr.).
2. Znamenska M. A. Komunikatyvna polityka yak efektyvnyy zasib reformuvannya systemy ohorony zdorov’ya [Communication policy as an effective health system reform]. Ukrayina. Zdorov’ya natsiyi [Ukraine. Nation’s health], 2014, iss. 1, pp. 78–83. (In Ukr.).
3. Slabkiy G. O., Yaschenko Yu. B., Yaschenko L. V. Komunikatsiyi u protsesi vprovadzhennya ta suprovodu reformuvannya [Communications in the implementation and support of reform]. Ukrayina. Zdorov’ya natsiyi [Ukraine. Nation’s health], 2012, iss. 2–3, pp. 176–181. (In Ukr.).
4. Slabkiy G. O., Znamenska M. A., Levenets N. G. Rol komunikatsiy v modernizatsiyi zakladiv ohorony zdorov’ya Ukrayiny [The role of communication in the modernization of health facilities of Ukraine]. Materialy Mizhnarodnogo medychnogo kongresu "Vprovadzhennya suchasnyh dosyagnen medychnoyi nauky v praktyku ohorony zdorov’ya Ukrayiny" [Materials of International Medical Congress "Implementation of modern achievements of medical science in public health practice of Ukraine", Kyiv, 2012, September 25–27], Kyiv, 2012, pp. 6–7. (In Ukr.).
5. Znamenska M. A., Slabkiy G. O., Shevchenko M. V. Schodo informovanosti orhanizatoriv ohorony zdorov’ya pro rezultaty naukovyh doslidzhen iz reformuvannya ohorony zdorov’ya Ukrayiny: tezy naukovo-praktychnoyi konferentsiyi "Medico-sotsialni pytannya v reformuvanni sfery ohorony zdorov’ya", prysvyachenoyi pam’yati profesora Ponomarenko V. M. [Awareness of the organizers of the results of health research in the health care reform in Ukraine: Abstracts of scientific-practical conference "Medical and social issues in the health care reform", dedicated to the memory of Professor Ponomarenko V.M.]. Ukrayina. Zdorov’ya natsiyi [Ukraine. Nation’s health], 2013, iss. 4 (28), pp. 134–135. (In Ukr.).
6. Slabkiy G. O., Znamenska M. A. Informovanist silskogo naselennya pilotnyh regioniv pro reformuvannya systemy nadannya medychnoyi dopomogy naselennyu [Awareness rural pilot regions of reforming the system of medical care]. Zbirnyk materialiv mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-praktychnoyi konferentsiyi [Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference, Kyiv, 2013, December 27–28], Kyiv, 2013, pp. 68–71. (In Ukr.).
7. Znamenska M. A., Slabkiy G. O. Puti obespecheniya naseleniya informatsiey o zdorovom obraze zhyzny v usloviyah reformyrovaniya sistemy zdravoohraneniya strany [Waysof ensuring public information about a healthy lifestyle in terms of reforming the country’s health system]. Mezhdunarodniy nauchno-raktycheskiy zhurnal "Reproduktivnoe zdorov’e. Vostochnaya Evropa" [The international scientific-practical journal "Reproductive health. Eastern Europe"], 2014, vol. 32, iss. 2, pp. 115–119. (In Rus.).
8. Znamenska M. A. Do pytannya informatsiynoyi komunikatyvnoyi polityky v protsesi provedennya reformy systemy ohorony zdorov’ya [To the issue of information and communication policy in the process of health care reform]. Zbirnyk materialiv mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-praktychnoyi konferentsiyi "Suchasni naukovi doslidzhennya predstavnykiv medychnoyi nauky — progres medytsyny maybutnoho" [Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "Modern scientific research representatives of medical science — the progress of medicine of the future", Kyiv, 2013, February 22–23], Kyiv, Kyivskiy medychniy naukoviy tsentr Publ., 2013, pp. 67–71. (In Ukr.).
9. Znamenska M. A., Slabkiy G. O. Kontseptualni pidhody to vprovadzhennya systemy komunikatsiy iz provedennya reformy ohorony zdorov’ya Ukrayiny [Conceptual approaches to the implementation of the communications system of health care reform of Ukraine]. Naukoviy visnyk mizhnarodnogo gumanitarnogo universytetu [Scientific journal of International humanitarian university], 2013, iss. 5, pp. 23–26. (In Ukr.).
10. Slabkiy G. O., Znamenska M. A., Levenets N. G. Mesto informatsionnogo otraslevogo resursnogo tsentra v kommunikativnoi politike provedeniya reformy zdravoohraneniya [Location information resource center industry in communication policy reform of health care]. Materialy Vserossiyskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem, posviaschennoi 90-letiyu kafedry obschestvennogo zdorov’ya i zdravoohraneniya, ekonomiki zdravoohraneniya [Proceedings of the All-Russian conference with international participation on the 90th anniversary of the department of public health, health economics], Moscow, 2014, pp. 195–196. (In Rus.).
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2015_12/4.pdf