ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 11, Issue 12, 2015, Pages 80–84
L. A. Pisotska1, N. V. Glukhova2
1State university"Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy, Ministry of Health of Ukraine" 2State university "National Mining University", Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Study of external factors on biological activity of water
Introduction. Study of the properties of water shows that certain questions remain to study its structural features that affect metabolic processes in living organisms.
Statement of the problem. Methodology. In order to study the properties of water under the influence of external factors, an experimental study of the dynamics of it's characteristics was done, during magnetically disturbed days. The method is based on the effect of Kirlian research, the main idea of which is to obtain images of gas discharge glow of water samples in the electromagnetic field of high tension.
The purpose of the work. Identification of specific changes in the properties of water at the variations in solar activity and the geomagnetic field.
Research results. The technique of image processing of gas discharge glow water was offered, which is based on the histogram of brightness of pixels and their statistical analysis. It was established that in the graphs of median value for samples of experimental data in magnetically disturbed days was observed local minima of curves.
Conclusion. The results of the study of the dynamics characteristics of the water revealed the patterns of change in the physico-chemical and bio-energy properties of water as a result of reaction to external influence.
Kirlian photography, Image analysis, Water quality
1. Korpachev V. V. Fundamentalnye osnovy gomeopaticheskoy farmakoterapii [Fundamentals of homeopathic drug therapy]. Kyiv, Chetverta Hvilya Publ., 2005, 296 p.
2. Susak I. P. Vliyanie magnitnyh poley na physichesko-himicheskie svoystva molekulyarnyh zhidkostey i biologicheskih sistem [The influence of magnetic fields on the physico-chemical properties of molecular liquids and biological systems]. Tomsk, 2003, 23 p.
3. Bessonova A. P., Stas S. E. Vliyanie vysokochastotnogo elektromagnitnogo polya na physical-himicheskie svoystva vody i spektralnye harakteristiki [The influence of high-frequency electromagnetic field on the physico-chemical properties of water and its spectral characteristics]. Polsunovskiy vestnik, [Polsunovskiy Herald], 2008, iss. 3, pp. 305–309. (in Russ.)
4. Glukhova N. V. Pisotska L. A., Gorova A. I. Sposіb ekspres-otsіnki rіdinnofaznogo obiekta [Liquid-phase method for the rapid assessment of the object]. Patents of Ukraine, iss. 86701, 2014.
5. Glukhova N. V., Kosun V. I., Pisotska L. A. Avtomatizatsiya obrabotki izobrazheniy izlucheniya zhidkofaznyh obektov s ispolzovaniem metodologii flikker-shumovoy spektroskopi [Automation of radiation image processing of liquid-phase objects using the methodology of flicker-noise spectroscopy]. Metrologija ta prylady [Metrology and instrumentation], 2013, iss. 2, iss. 40, pp. 59–64. (In Ukr.).
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2015_12/14.pdf