ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 14, Issue 15, 2019, Pages 123-130
O. A. Panchenko 1, 2, A. V. Kabantseva 3, V. G. Antonov 1, I. O. Serdyuk 1
1State Institution "Scientific-Practical Medical Rehabilitating-Diagnostic Center of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health"
2Ukrainian Professional Psychiatric League
3Higher Educational Institution "Interregional Academy of Personnel Management"
Information support of traffic safety
Introduction. Effective support for road safety in today's realities is impossible without the involvement of information and communication innovations.
Objective. Research of the information aspect of road safety support.
Study results. The problems of traffic injuries in Ukraine are considered. A five-factor model of the road safety system "person–car–road–environment, information space" is proposed. It is emphasized that the main role in the system belongs to the person, but he is the least reliable element of it. Four directions of information support of road safety, which are realized or can be implemented in modern realities, as well as taking into account the latest achievements in the field of information and communication technologies, are proposed:
Conclusion. A model of a comprehensive road safety system, where the information component is crucial in many aspects of its functioning, is proposed
traffic safety, information support, information space, driver reliability diagnostics model, hardware and software complex
1. Accident statistics in Ukraine for 2018 year. Official site of patrol police of Ukraine. 2019. URL: http://patrol.police.gov.ua/statystyka/ (date of circulation: 27.09. 2019). (In Ukr.).
2. Ringach N. Loss price, so you can save. Accident in Ukraine. Mirror of the Week, 2017. no. 46. pp. 1– 6. (In Ukr.).
3. Tsili Staloho Rozvytku: Ukrayina. Natsional'na dopovid' 2017 [Sustainable development goals: Ukraine. National report 2017]. 2017. 176 p. (In Ukr.).
4. Vsemirnyy doklad o preduprezhdenii dorozhno-transportnogo travmatizma [World report on road traffic injury prevention]. WHO. 2004. 259 p. (In Russ.).
5. Panchenko O. A., Banchuk N. V., Kabantseva A. V. et al. Mediko-psikhologicheskiy kontrol na avtomobilnom transporte [Medical and psychological control in road transport]: a monograph under. Total ed. prof. O. A. Panchenko. Kharkiv: "Kontrast" Publ. 2017. 288 p. (In Russ.).
6. Kabantseva A. V. Psychodiagnostics of higher professional occupation of passenger vehicles. Disc. Cand. of Psychol. Sci. Kharkiv. 2017. 262p. (In Ukr.).
7. Informatsionnyye sistemy — rukovodstvo po bezopasnosti dorozhnogo dvizheniya dlya rukovoditeley i spetsialistov [Information systems. Road safety guide for managers and professionals]. WHO. FIA. GRSP. 2010. 192 с. (In Russ.).
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2019_15/011.pdf