ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 13, Issue 14, 2018, Pages 108–115
V. Y. Tseluyko
Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Ukraine
Implementation of information and educational web-technologies of education in the system of postgraduate education
Introduction. The development of the medical education system requires teachers of educational institutions to study and implement new teaching methods, including information and educational web technologies, with the help of which it is possible to ensure the continuous professional development of medical workers.
Objective. To study the priority directions of informational and educational web technologies based on the assessment of modern experience in introducing the latest web technologies in medical postgraduate education.
Results. Analysis of recent research and publications shows the widespread use of information and educational web technologies in training. The problems of introducing innovative forms of education in higher education into the educational process are devoted to the publication of both domestic and foreign authors. The introduction of information and educational technologies in medical education can be implemented using the sites of clinical departments with an open web environment, a closed web space. The open web environment of the site of the clinical department may contain publicly available information (schedule, clinical guidelines, general information on the department, blog, information on specific topics, information for patients). The closed web environment provides access to educational materials only after authorization and can be represented by a learning management system, which is a mandatory component of education, both full-time education (interns, clinical interns, graduate students) and mixed (trainees of advanced training or specialization the possibility of continuous access), remote (students of advanced training courses) with the possibility of continuous access to educational materials (video lectures, presentations, The images — ECG archive, testing, clinical cases).
Conclusion. The article reveals the need for widespread introduction of information and educational web technologies in medical education, in particular postgraduate medical training. Analyzed the current experience of the organization of the educational process using innovative technologies. The advantages of using a learning management system in postgraduate medical education are discussed. The advantages of introducing information-educational web technologies and a case-based learning method based on innovative technologies in medical education are revealed.
Continuous professional development of the doctor, Informational and educational web technologies, Case study method, Medical education, Modernization of postgraduate medical education, Postgraduate medical education
1. Hulchiy O. P., Khomenko I. M., Zakharova N. M., Zelikovska O. O. [Smart-technologies incorporation experience in the preventive medicine doctor's training]. Informacijni texnolohiyi ta zasoby navchannya [Information Technologies and Learning Tools]. 2018, no. 65 (3), pp. 236–248. (In Ukr.).
2. Eschenko A. V. [Use of distance learning in the system of postgraduate education: current and future]. Problemi bezpererv noyi medichnoy osviti ta nauki [Problems of Continu ous Medical Education and Science]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 5–9 (In Ukr.).
3. Zhdan V. M., Babanina M. Yu., Tkachenko M. V. and oth. [Introduction of distance education in the department of family medicine and therapy]. Medichna osvita [Medical education]. 2017, no. 1, pp. 19–22 (In Ukr.).
4. Kirichok V. A. [The features of using interactive methods of teaching in the system of postgraduate medical education]. Visnik Chernigivskogo Natsionalnogo Pedagogichnogo Univer. Seriya: Pedagogichni nauki [Bulletin of Chernihiv National Pedagogical Univer. Series: Pedagogical Sciences] 2016, no. 140, pp. 22-26 (In Ukr.).
5. Kovalchuk L. Ya. [Reorganization of postgraduate education is an important aspect of the next development of health care in Ukraine]. Materiali XIV Vseukrayinskoyi naukovo-praktichnoyi konferentsiyi z mizhnarodnoyu uchastyu, prisvyachenoyi 60-richchyu TDMU, "Suchasni pidhodi do vischoyi medichnoyi osviti v Ukrayini". [Proc. of the XIV All-Ukrainian Sci. and Pract. Conf. with Intern. Participation devoted to the 60th anniversary of TDMU, "Modern Approaches to Higher Medical Education in Ukraine"]. Medichna osvita [Medical education]. 2014, no. 2, pp. 27–33 (In Ukr.).
6. Kochin I. V., Akulova O. M., Cidorenko P. I., Troshin D. O., Gayvolya O. O., Shilo I. F. [The main directions of improvement of doctors postgraduate training of the civil service of disaster medicine in the conditions of reforming the health care sector of Ukraine]. Ukrayina. Zdorov'ya natsiyi [Ukraine. The Health of the Nation]. 2012, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 147–152 (In Ukr.).
7. Lopina N. A., Zhuravlyova L. V. [Developer and administrator map of the clinical department site of the higher educational medical institution]. Information Technologies in Education. 2018, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 54–71 (In Russ.).
8. Lopina N. A., Zhuravlyova L. V. [The results of the introduction of innovative technologies in the study of the discipline "Cardiology" in the continuing medical education]. Materialyi nauchno-prakticheskoy Konferentsii "Sistema povyisheniya kvalifikatsii pedagogicheskih kadrov v vuzah Uzbekistana: opyit, prioritetyi, perspektivyi razvitiya", Tashkent [Proc. of the sci.-pract. Conf. "The system of professional development of pedagogical staff in the universities of Uzbekistan: experience, priorities, development prospects: Tashkent"]. 2018, 124 p. (In Russ.).
9. Lopina N. A., Zhuravlyova L. V. [Practically-oriented case-teaching methods in continuing medical education based on information web technologies]. Praktyka neperervnoyi profesijnoyi osvity: teoriya i praktyka [Continuing professional education: theory and practice (series: pedagogical sciences]. 2018, no. 3–4, pp. 67–73. (In Ukr.).
10. Mishurenko O. V., Kiryushenko T. I. [Use of interactive technologies in the system of continuous postgraduate education]. Golovna medichna sestra [Head medical nurse]. 2013, no. 10, pp. 15–16. (In Ukr.).
11. Mishurenko O. V., Kanivets S. V. [Areas of modernization of postgraduate education of junior specialists with medical and pharmaceutical education in the "Krivorozhskij School of Advanced Training and Retraining of Junior Medical and Pharmaceutical Specialists"]. Materiali naukovo-praktichnoyi Konf. z mizhnarodnoyu uchastyu "Vischa osvita v medsestrinstvi: problemi i perspektivi", 25–26 zhovtnya 2018 r. Zhitomir, Ukrayina [Proc. of the sci. and pract. Conf. with intern. participation "Higher education for nursing: problems and prospects, October 25–26, 2018, Zhytomyr, Ukraine"]. 2018, pp. 126–132 (In Ukr.).
12. Napalkov S. V. [About technological updating of training of the modern teacher]. Materialyi konferentsii "Pedagogicheskie chteniya v NNGU" [Proc. of the Conf. "Pedagogical Readings at NNSU"]. 2015, pp. 833–837 (In Russ.).
13. Napalkov S. V., Sazanov A. A., Shirokov L. V. [Web-complexes and their applications]. Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya Konferentsia "Web-tehnologii v obrazovatelnom prostranstve: problemyi, podhodyi, perspektivyi" [Materials of the intern. sci.-pract. Conf. "Web-technologies in the educational space: problems, approaches, prospects"]. 2015, pp. 125–130 (In Russ.).
14. Semenets А. V., Vakulenko D. V., Martsenyuk V. P. and oth. [LMS MOODLE capabilities for preparation of educational materials for chemical and pharmaceutical courses]. Medichna osvita [Medical education]. 2018, no. 4, pp. 172–177 (In Ukr.).
15. Stepanenko S. [The transformation of the system of distance education in the integration into the European educational space]. Vischa shkola [High school]. 2007, no. 2, pp. 31–37 (In Ukr.).
16. Furyk O. O. [Modern stages of the development of medical education]. Gumanitarniy visnik DVNZ "Pereyaslav-Hmelnitskiy derzhavniy pedagogichniy Univ. imeni Grigoriya Skovorodi". Tematichniy vipusk "Vischa osvita Ukrayini u konteksti integratsiyi do Evropeyskogo osvitnogo prostoru" [Humanitarian Bulletin "Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky State Pedagogical Univer. named after Gregory Skovoroda". Thematic issue "Higher Education of Ukraine in the Context of Integration into the European Educational Space"]. 2015, no. 36 (1), pp. 364–371 (In Ukr.).
17. Furyk O. O., Ryabokon O. V., Onischenko T. E., Ushenina N. S., Savelev V. G. [Stages of distance education in medicine]. Material XIII Vseukrayinskoyi naukovo-praktichnoyi Konf. z mizhnarodnoyu uchastyu "Aktualni pitannya yakosti medichnoyi osviti" (z distantsiynim pid'ednannyam VM(F)NZ Ukrayini za dopomogoyu videokonferents-zv'yazku). Ternopil, 12–13 travnya 2016 r. u 2 t./Ternopilskiy derzhavniy medichniy universitet Im. I. Ya. Gorbachevskogo, Ternopil: TDMU [Proc. of the XIII All-Ukrainian Sci. and Pract. Conf. with Intern. Participation "Topical Issues of the Quality of Medical Education" (with remote connection of HM(F)IHE of Ukraine with the help of videoconferencing), Ternopil, May 12–13, 2016: in 2 vol./Ternopil State Med. Univer. named after. I. Gorbachevsky]. 2016, vol. 1, pp. 307–308 (In Ukr.).
18. Furyk O. O., Ryabokon O. V., Onischenko T. E., Zadiraka D. A. [Prospects for the introduction of innovative technologies into medical education]. Materiali navchalno-metodichnoyi Konf. "Aktualni pitannya vischoyi medichnoyi ta farmatsevtichnoyi osviti: dosvid, problemi, innovatsiyi ta suchasni tehnologiyi", Chernivtsi [Proc. of the educ.-method. Conf. "Actual questions of higher med. and pharm. education: experience, problems, innovations and modern technologies", Chernivtsi]. 2016, pp. 477–478 (In Ukr.).
19. Dias S. B., Diniz J. A., Hadjileontiadis L. J. Towards an Intelligent Learning Management System Under Blended Learning: Trends, Profiles and Modeling Perspectives. Springer Intern. Publ., 2013, 235 p.
20. Kats Y. Learning Management System Technologies and Software Solutions for Online Teaching: Tools and Applications: Tools and Applications. Information Science Reference, 2010, 486 p.
21. Lopina N. Internal medicine department of higher educational medical institution web-site organization and structure based on modern educational web-technologies. The Seventh Intern. Conference on E-Learning and E-Technologies in Education (ICEEE2018), 2018, pp. 10-19.
22. Lopina N. Components of Case Based Education in Studying Internal Medicine Based on Modern Educational Web-Technologies. "Conference Best practice for research teaching in medical education. Pécs, Hungary", 2018, p. 31.
23. Lopina N. The structural organization of the electronic database of clinical cases of a higher medical institution on the basis of informational and educational web technologies. ADVANCES OF SCIENCE: Proc. of articles the International Scientific Conf. Czech Republic, Karlovy Vary – Ukraine, Kyiv, 28 September 2018 [Electronic resource]/Eds prof. L. N. Katjuhin, I. A. Salov, I. S. Danilova, N. S. Burina. 2018, pp. 1818–1824.
24. McLean S. F. Case-Based Learning and its Application in Medical and Health-Care Fields: A Review of Worldwide Literature. J. Med Educ Curric Dev, 2016, № 3, pp. 39–49.
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2018_14/012.pdf