ISSN 1812-7231 Klin.inform.telemed. Volume 14, Issue 15, 2019, Pages 131-140
M. L. Kochina1, A. A. Chernozub1, O. V. Kochin1, R. G. Adamovich1, I. K. Stefiuk1, O. G. Firsov2
1Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, Mykolaiv, Ukraine
2LLC "ASTER-IT", Kharkiv, Ukraine
Approaches to predicting changes in the functional state of athletes specializing in hand-to-hand combat using fuzzy logic
Introduction. Assessing the functional state of athletes at rest and predicting their changes in the dynamics of training and competition require the development of methods and models which allow obtaining and processing information, calculating relevant indicators, classifying states and developing prevention and rehabilitation activities.
The purpose of the work was to scientifically substantiate and develop the individual models of prognosis of functional state changes in athletes specializing in hand-to-hand combat, under the influence of test training load.
Research results. Fuzzy logic was used to construct mathematical models for predicting changes in functional state of athletes under the influence of training loads. In the first model we used indicators of statodynamic stability for predicting changes in the functional state of athletes, in the second model we used indicators of the central nervous system. Verification of the assessment of the functional state of athletes was performed according to the indicators of heart rate variability.
Conclusion. The models of prognosis, based on fuzzy logic and psychophysiological indicators, allowed predicting changes in the functional state of athletes specializing in hand-to-hand combat, under the influence of training load with an overall accuracy of 95,5%.
Model of prognosis, Fuzzy logic, Psychophysiological indicators, Heart rate variability, Hand-to-hand combat
1. Adamovich R. G., Kurasa G. O., Minenko O. V., Brilev A. O. Features of the Vestibular System State in Athletes Practicing Full Contact Hand-to-Hand Combat. Ukrayins'kyy zh. medytsyny, biolohiyi ta sportu [Ukr. J. of Medicine, Biol. and Sport], 2018, vol. 3, no. 6 (15), pp. 328–333.
2. Arishnova N. G., Vikulova A. D., Bocharov M. V. The peculiarities of variability of badminton players' heart rhythm in response to orthostatic. Yaroslavskiy pedagogicheskiy vestnik [Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin], 2010, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 53–59. (In Russ.).
3. Baevskiy R. M., Ivanov G. G., Chireykin L. V. Heart rate varibility analysis using different electrocardiographic systems (guidelines). Vestnik aritmologii [Bulletin of Arhythhmology], 2001, no. 24, pp. 65–87. (In Russ.).
4. Buchheit M., Simpson M., Al Haddad H., Bourdon P., Mendez-Villanueva A. Monitoring changes in physical performance with heart rate measures in young soccer players. Eur. J. Appl. Physiol., 2012, vol. 112, iss. 2, pp. 711–723.
5. Gavrilova E. A. Heart Rate Variability and Sports. Human Physiology, 2016, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 571–578.
6. Gavrilova E. A. and Churganov O. A. Predicting the aerobic capacity of athletes highly qualified in ski sports based on varia tion rhythmocardiography. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki [Bulletin of sports science], 2012, no. 4, iss. 4, pp. 3–5. (In Russ.).
7. Sztajzel J., Jung M., Sievert K. Cardiac autonomic profile in different sports disciplines during allday activity. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness, 2008, vol. 48, iss. 4, pp. 495–501.
8. Schmitt L., Regnard J., Desmarets M., et al., Fatigue shifts and scatters heart rate variability in elite endurance athletes, PLoS One. 2013, vol. 8, iss. 8, e71588.
9. Adamovich R. G., Kochin O. V. Peculiarities of the Physiological Parameters Changes in Hand-to-Hand Combat Athletes with Full Contact with the Opponent, under the Influ ence of the Training Load. Ukrayins'kyy zh. medytsyny, biolohiyi ta sportu [Ukr. J. of Medicine, Biol. and Sport], 2019, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 269–275. (In Ukr.).
10. Shtefiuk I. K., Radchenko Yu. A., Ermakova A. O., Dovgan O. V. et al. Results of the Functional State Assessment in Athletes engaged in Hand-to-Hand Combat with Semi Contact according to the Parameters of Heart Rate Variability and Static and Dynamic Stability. Ukrayins'kyy zh. medytsyny, biolohiyi ta sportu [Ukr. J. of Medicine, Biol. and Sport], 2018. vol. 3, № 7 (16), pp. 283–288. (In Ukr.).
11. Gunina L. M., Tkachova D. L. Modern laboratory criteria in the system of medical and biological control of the athlete: a necessary and sufficient list. Sportyvna medytsyna [Sports medicine], 2001, no. 1, pp. 110–117. (In Ukr.).
12. Mikhailov S. S. Sportivnaya biokhimiya [Sports biochemistry], M., Soviet sport Publ., 2013, 348 p. (In Russ.).
13. Osipenko G. A. Osnovy biokhimiyi m'yazovoyi diyal'nosti [Fundamentals of biochemistry of muscle activity: tutorial for students of higher education in physical education and sports]. K., Olympic Literature Publ., 2007, 200 p. (In Ukr.).
14. Svistun Yu. D., Trach V. M., Chornobai I. M., Shavel H. Ye. Physical preparedness and functional status of young players in the competition period. Pedahohika, psykholohiya ta medyko-biolohichni problemy fizychnoho vykhovannya i sportu [Pedagogics, psychology, medicalbiological problems of physical training and sports], 2014, no. 11, pp. 54–60. (In Ukr.).
15. Chernozub A. Minenko A., Titova А., Dymova А., Dymov К. Influence on Different Capacity Regimes Load on the Body of Man In Terms Fitness Force. Ukrayins'kyy zh. medytsyny, biolohiyi ta sportu [Ukr. J. of Medicine, Biol. and Sport], 2016, no. 1 (10), pp. 280–285. (In Ukr.).
16. Ashkinazi S. M., Klimov K. V. Bazovaya tekhnika rukopashnogo boya, kak sintez tekhniki sportivnykh edinoborstv [The basic technique of hand-to-hand combat as a synthesis of the technique of martial arts: a training method. Allowance.]. P.F. Lesgaft SPb State University of Physical Culture, 2006, 80 p. (In Russ.).
17. Shillingford R. Rukovodstvo po rukopashnomu boyu dlya spetspodrazdeleniy [Hand-to-hand combat for special forces]. M., FAIR-PRESS, 2002, 352 p. (In Russ.).
18. Serebryak V. V., Popov S. V., Kolosov Z. V. Perfection of technical and tactical preparation of sportsmen of hand-to-hand fight. Problemy fizychnoho vykhovannya i sportu [Problems of physical education and sports], 2010, no. 6, pp. 105–108. (In Ukr.).
19. Chernozub A. A., Adamovich R. G., Shtefyuk I. K. Scientific Substantiation of the Structure and Content of the Training Load of Athletes specializing in Hand-to-Hand Combat. Ukrayins'kyy zh. medytsyny, biolohiyi ta sportu [Ukr. J. of Medicine, Biol. and Sport], 2019, vol. 4, no. 5 (21), pp. 395–402. (In Ukr.).
20. Skvortsov D. Stabilometricheskoye issledovaniye. Kratkoye rukovodstvo [Stabilometric Study. Quick Guide]. Moscow, Mera-TSP Publ., 2010, 171 p. (In Russ.).
21. Shestakov M. Ispol'zovaniye stabilometrii v sporte [Using Stabilometry in Sports]. M., TVT Division Publ., 2007, 112 p. (In Russ.).
22. Sliva S. S. Domestic computer stabilography: engineering standards, functional capabilities, and fields of application. Biomed. Eng., 2005, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 31–34.
23. Sologubov E. G., Yavorskii A. B., Kobrin V. I., Nemkova S. A., Sinel'nikova A. N. Use of Computer Stabilography and computer-assisted biomechanical examination of gait for diagnosis of posture and movement disorders in patients with various forms of infantile cerebral paralysis. Biomed. Eng., 2000, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 138–143.
24. Shtefiuk I. K., Petrenko O. V., Sokur Yu. V., Abramov K. V. Results of Assessing the Functional State of Athletes Engaged in Hand-to-Hand Combat with Semi Contact According to the Heart Rate Variability at the Pre-competition Stage. Ukrayins'kyy zh. medytsyny, biolohiyi ta sportu [Ukr. J. of Medicine, Biol. and Sport], 2018, vol. 3, no. 6 (15), pp. 346–352. (In Ukr.).
25. Adamovich R. G., Kurasa G. A., Minenko A. V., Brylev A. O. Features of the Vestibular System State in Athletes Practicing Full Contact Hand-to-Hand Combat. Ukrayins'kyy zh. medytsyny, biolohiyi ta sportu [Ukr. J. of Medicine, Biol. and Sport], 2018, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 247–253. (In Ukr.).
26. Zadeh L. A. Fuzzy logic and approximate reasoning. Synthese, 1975, vol. 30, no. 3/4. pp. 407−428.
27. Bezdec J. C. Fuzzy Models and Algorithms for Pattern Recognition and Image Processing. NY, Springer Publ., 2005, 785 p.
28. Shtovba S. D. Proyektirovaniye nechetkikh sistem sredstvami MATLAB [Design of fuzzy systems using MATLAB]. M., Hotline — Telecom Publ., 2007, 288 p. (In Russ.).
29. Pokrovskiy V. M. Fiziologiya cheloveka [Human Physiology]. M., Medicina Publ., 2007, 656 p. (In Russ.).
30. Kochina M. L., Chernozub A. A., Kochin O. V., Shtefyuk I. K., FIrsov O. G. The Model for Predicting Changes in the Athlete's Functional State under the Influence of Training Load. Ukrayins'kyy zh. medytsyny, biolohiyi ta sportu [Ukr. J. of Medicine, Biol. and Sport], 2019, vol. 4, no. 1 (17), pp. 283–291. (In Ukr.).
31. Open source software for numerical computation. Access mode: http://www.scilab.org/
32. Fuzzy Logic Toolbox. Access mode: http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/sciFLT/0.4.7
Full-text version http://kit-journal.com.ua/en/viewer_en.html?doc/2019_15/012.pdf